#一百天罗马尼亚语行动# D9 The Caliph, Cupid and the Clock by O. Henry
- With my own ears I clearly heard the heart beat of the nuclear
- Next year the bearded bear will bear a dear baby in the rear.
- Early I searched through the earth for earthware so as to research in
- I learn that learned earnest men earn much by learning.
- She swears to wear the pearls that appear to be pears.
- I nearly fear to tear the tearful girl’s test paper.
- The bold folk fold up the gold and hold it in hand.
- The customers are accustomed to the disgusting custom.
- The dust in the industrial zone frustrated the industrious man.
- The just budget judge just justifies the adjustment of justice.
- I used to abuse the unusual usage, but now I’m not used to doing
- The lace placed in the palace is replaced first, and displaced
- I paced in the peaceful spacecraft.
- Sir, your bird stirred my girlfriend’s birthday party.
- The waterproof material is suitable for the aerial used near the
- I hint that the faint saint painted the printer with a pint of
- At any rate, the separation ratio is accurate.
- The boundary around the round ground separates us from the
- The blunder made the underground instrument undergo an undermining
of the thunderbolt.
- The tilted salt filters halt alternately for altering.
- The wandering band abandoned her bandaged husband on Swan Island.
- The manly Roman woman manager by the banner had man’s manner.
- In the lane the planer saw a planet airplane under the crane.
- The wet pet in the net hasn’t got on the jet plane yet.
- After maintenance the main remains and remainders are left on the
- The grandson branded the brandy randomly.
- The landlord’s land on the hightland of the mainland expanded a
- Utilize the fertilizer to keep the land fertile.
- The grand commander demands thousands of sandy sandwiches.
- I infer that he is indifferent to differentiating the offers in
- The maximum plus or minus the minimum makes minute difference.
- The witty witness withdraws his words within minutes without any
- The cake maker shakes a naked snake with the quaking rake without
- By the crook, the cook looked through a cookbook before making
- The writer writes the white book quite quietly in quilt.
- On the chilly hillside, he is unwilling to write his will on the
- The weaver will leave for the heavy heaven.
- The handy left-hander left a handsome handkerchief on the handle of
- The thief chief achieved the theft of a handkerchief for mischief.
- I believe my brief words will relieve her grief.
- At the dock I’m shocked to see the pocket rocket made of a block of
- Standing under the outstanding rock I misunderstood his standard
- The substantial part of the constitution about the institution of
institutes is substituted.
- Spell smell! Very well, the well-being for human being will swell.
- Once none of you is here, the man in throne will live alone in the
- Nowadays the once unknown snowy hill is well-known for snowstorm.
- For instance, I can instantly know the constant distance.
- The man beyond the bond is fond of the second wonderful diamond.
- While sinking into thinking, the shrinking linkman drank the pink
ink sprinkled on the wrinkly paper.
- The contribution distributor thinks the microcomputer pollution is
absolutely beyond dispute.
- He repeatedly repeats, “Eat meat.”
- Having canceled X-ray scan, the cancerous candidate on the canvas
ate the idle candles in the candy can.
- The dominant candidate is nominally nominated for president.
- The extravagant savage made the interior and exterior criteria of
- No, nobody’s body is noble, nor is his.
- Axe the tax on taxis. Wax may relax the body.
- The man in mask asked me for a task; I let him put the basket on the
desk in the dusk.
- The lump jumped off the pump and bumped on the trumpet in the
- On my request the conqueror questioned the man who jumped the
- They are arguing about the document of the monumental instrument.
- However, Lever never fevers; nevertheless, he is clever forever.
- I never mind your unkind reminding that my grindstone hinders your
- I feed the food to the bleeding man in the flood.
- It’s a treason terror of the seasonal oversea seafood is
- The veteran in velvet found that the diameter of the thermometer was
- The cube in the tubular cup occupies one cubic meter.
- Put the spotless potatoes, tomatoes and tobacco atoms into the hot
- The preacher preached to the teacher’s teacup.
- “My behavior is on behalf of half zebras,” the algebra teacher
- Unlike my uncle, I likely like that bike (bicycle).
- She likes nothing but things of clothing and cloth.
- The doctor’s doctrine undid one dollar and a dozen of collars.
- On the bus the busy businessman did a business with the buyer.
- Vegetables and tablets on the stably established table show no
- Primarily, the prime criminal’s crime has nothing to do with lime
- The ring on the spring string rings during springtime.
- Shut in the hut, I’m puzzled how to cut down the output of nuts.
- It’s better to put letters at the inlet and outlet.
- During this serious period, the superierrorries of questions about
- I tuned the tone of the stone phone with a bone.
- On Revenue avenue, the grave traveler jumped the gravestone
- The slave safely saved the sharp shavers in a cave nearby the
- Most hosts are hostile to the foremost ghost hostage almost to the
- The mapper trapped in the gap tapped the tap wrapper with strap.
- The scout with shoulder-straps shouted on the outermost route as a
- The reproached coach unloaded the loaves to the approachable
- The news about the broadened breadth is broadcast abroad.
- The motive of the emotional movie is to move the removed men.
- Otherwise, mother will go to another movie together with brother.
- Furthermore, we gathered leather and feather for the future colder
- Before the premier, the old soldier scolds the cold weather.
- Whether the weather is good or bad, neither father nor I am going to
- The Particle party’s partner participated in the particular
- For convenience of intensive study, he has an intense intention of
making friend with me.
- The virtueless girl’s duty is to wash the dirty shirts and skirts in
- I glimpsed the dancer balancing herself on the ambulance by
- Balloon, baseball, basketball, football and volleyball all dance
ballet on the volcano.
- A gallon of gasoline and the nylon overalls fall into the valley.
- Palm calmly recalled the so-called caller.
- In the hall, the shallow challenger shall be allowed to swallow the
- The tall man installed a small wallet on the wall.
- Except dishonest ones, anyone who is honest can get honey, everyone
- The exhausted man and the trustful guy thrust a knife into the
- I finally find that the financial findings are binding.
- At the windy window, the widow finds a blind snake winding.
- I refuse to accuse Fuse of diffusing confusion.
- He had an amusing excuse for executing the executive.
- At the dawn on the lawn the yawning drowned man began to frown.
- Mr Brown owns the brown towels in the downtown tower.
- Lots of pilots plot to dot the rotten robot.
- In the hot hotel the devoted voter did not notice the noticeable
- The notorious man’s noted notation denotes a notable secret.
- Yes, yesterday was the my pay-day; I pay you the payment today.
- Lay a layer of clay on the displayed layout before the relay
- “The gay mayor maybe lay in the hay by the Baby bay,” he says in
- The delayed player delegation stay on the playground.
- The X-rayed prayer preyed a gray tray.
- Anyway, the prayer swayed by me always goes away by subway.
- The chocolates on the plate stimulated my son to calculate.
- One of my relatives, a late translator, translated a book relating
to public relations.
- He relates that he is isolated from his relatives.
- The educator located the local location allocated to him.
- Comply with the compatible rule of complement when using
- The complicated indicator is dedicated to the delicate delicious
- Likewise, my bike gave a striking strike to the two men alike.
- The smoke choked the joking stroker at one stroke.
- Somewhere somebody sometimes does something good.
- Wherever I go, nowhere I like; I dislike everywhere.
- Therefore, the atmosphere is merely a sphere.
- The funny cunning runner uses his gum gun before sunrise or after
- The applause paused because of the cause caused by a cautious
- The county councilor encountered the accountant at the counter of a
- I mounted the mountain and found a fountain with large amount of
- Step by step, the sleepy creeper crawled into my sleeve to sleep.
- After a deep sleep, the weeping sweeper keeps on peeping the sheep
on the steep.
- The vice-adviser advised the reviser to devise a device for getting
rid of vice.
- The wise man used his wisdom in the vertical advertisement
- With rhythm, the arithmetic teacher put the artist’s artificial
articles on the vehicle.
- The smart star starts to make cart chart for the commencement.
- The lady is glad to give the salad to the sad lad on the ladder.
- You mad madam, my dad doesn’t like the bad badminton pad.
- The one-legged beggar begins to beg eggs illegally.
- The promoter promptly made a quotation for the remote control
- Each pea and peach on the beach can be reached by the peacock.
- Although the plan was thorough, it was not carried through.
- Thoughtful men ought not to be thoughtless about the drought.
- “Rough cough is tough enough,” Bough said while touching the
- The football team stopped the steam stream with beams.
- “Ice-cream!” he screamed in dream.
For example, this simple sample similar to his can be
The spy is shy of taking shelter on the shelf of the shell-like
- The optional helicopter is adopted to help the optimistic helpless
in the hell.
- The cell seller seldom sees the bell belt melt.
- The costly post was postponed because of the frost.
- Srain brain on the train is restrained.
- The gained grain drained away with the rain, all the pains were in
- Cousin saw a group of couples in cloaks soak their souls in the
- The wounded founder bought a pound of compound.
- It’s easy and feasible to control the disease after cease-fire.
- After a decrease, the price of the grease increases increasingly.
- Please release that pleasant peasant teaser who brings us plenty of
- In the canal, the Canadian analyzed the bananas.
- I pointed out the joint on the coin at the disappointing
- His parents apparently stare at the transparent cigarettes.
- The careful man is scarcely scared by the scarce parcel.
- I’m rarely aware that the square area is bare.
- “Beware the software in the warhouse during the warfare,” hare said
glaring at me.
- I daren’t declare that the shares are my spare fare and welfare on
the farewell party.
- The external and internal interference interrupts my interpretation
at short intervals.
- The form of the former formula is formally formulated.
- The performer reformed the performance of the transferred
- Normally, enormous deformation is abnormal.
- The bookworm in uniform is informed of the storm.
- The story about the six-storeyed dormitory tells a glorious
- The perfume consumer presumably assumes that the volume is
- The voluntary revolutionaries revolted like the outbreak of
- It’s resolved by resolution that the solution will be used to solve
the involved problem.
- The generous general’s genuine genius is in making generators.
- Several severe federal generals drank the mineral water on the
- The lean man leans on the clean bean plant to read a leaf
- I mean he used mean means in the meantime on the ocean.
- The honourable journalist spent an hour on the journey of tour.
- The sour vapour pours into the flourishing flour factory. It’s the
source of resources.
- Of course the man’s courage encouraged the discouraged tourists in
- The zealous dealer has an ideal idea of dealing with the meal.
- He conceals the fact that he is jealous of my seal and wants to
- I really realized that a realm came into reality.
- The healer reveals an appealing fact that health is great wealth to
- The absent-minded student consents to the sentence in the presence
- Presently the present is presented to the representative.
- Not for a moment has the comment on commercial phenomenon been
- The mental patient thinks the cement is the elementary element of
- As an exception I accept all his concepts and conceptions except
- I perceived that the veil clung on the ceiling of the clinic was
- The receptionist received a receipt from the receiver.
- The reaper leaped over a heap of cheap weapons.
- The newly imprisoned prisoners poisoned poisonous moisture are
hoisted out from the prison.
- The gross grocer crossed his legs before the boss.
- The lost Bible is possibly the biggest loss of my possessions.
- A dose of poison made the noisy man’s nose rosy.
- The loser closely enclosed himself in
- The composer was proposed to decompose his composition into
- Suppose you were exposed in the opposite position by your opponent,
- The depositor positively positioned the preposition in that
position on purpose.
- In church the nurse cursed the people pursuing the purple purse.
- The faculty for agricultural culture isn’t difficult to
- The reservoir in the reserved preserve is an obstacle to the
- The desert deserves the nervous servants to observe.
- The bulk of the ruby rubbish on the pebble bubbles when stirred by
bulbed rubber club.
- The adjective injected new meaning into the objected objective
- The projector is subject to rejection and may be ejected from the
- A day goes through daybreak, morning, noon, afternoon, evening and
- His affection for the defects is affected by the infectious perfect
- The critic’s criticism is critical to the crisis.
- The director’s indirect direction led to the incorrect erection of
- The prospective inspector prospected his prospect with his own
- Two suspicious aspects are suspected respectively.
- This section about insects is written by a respectable
- I assure the injured jury that a sure insurance is ensured.
- My durable endurance made me endure the injury during insurance.
- I can’t endure the leisured man’s measures for the treasures in the
- In the exchange the oranges are arranged into strange ranges.
- The ashtray, splashed with ash, crashed with a clash in a flash
while being washed.
- He dashed to smash the fashionable ashtray with cash.
- I feel a bit of bitterness for his ambitious exhibition.
- On the orbit, the rabbits habitually inherited the merits of the
- He r rejoicing voice is void of something avoidable.
- I prefer the preferable preference you referred to in the reference
- The specialist specifically specified a special pacific means
- The speculator specifically specified the specification of this
- I’m to be punished for publishing his bad reputation to the public
of the republic.
- The drug trafficker is concerned about the condition of the
- It’s a fable that the cable enables the disabled man to be able to
- The problem is that those who are out of jobs probably rob.
- His wicked trick is to get the kids to kick bricks and lick the
- The thin sick chicken picks the thick sticky stick quickly.
- The animals unanimously vanished from the mammal’s room furnished
with Spanish furniture.
- The loosened goose chooses the cheese to eat.
- By policy, the police impolitely sliced the politician’s politics
- At the neck of the wrecked deck, the reckoner checked the opaque
- The scholar foolishly took the school cooling pool for swimming
- Having played golf, the wolf in wool rested on the tool stool in
- Citizens in the city’s civil buildings are all civilized.
- The pious man is dubious about the vicious civilian’s vivid
description of his vicinity to his wife.
- The corps’ corn in the corner is scorned by the stubborn
- The attorney’s horn lies horizontally in the thorns.
- I seem to deem his foreseeing of that the man will seek seeds in
- The agreement disagrees in the degree of agreeable freedom.
- In the freezing breeze, the breeder greedily squeezed oil from the
- We need reed needles to speed the deed indeed.
- The accessory successor never made concessions to difficulties, so
he succeeded in accessing successive successes.
- I exceed the excellent student who has excessive excellence.
- During the procession, the microprocessor finished the processing
- The chess professor confessed his professional blessing in the
- The progressive congressman dressed in black stressed his
- The man depressed by the pressure from the press expressed the
impression on him.
- Initially I kept silent to the essential essay.
- The enforced law reinforced that forced divorce is forbidden.
- In the cork workshop, the workers fork the pork.
- That person personally persuaded the personnel with persuasive
- The dull bull fully fulfilled pulling the bulletproof bulletin
- The lucky duck tucked in truck suddenly sucked the gas from the
- Boil the oil soiled by the coil in the toilet lest it spoil.
- The selfish man put himself on the shelf.
- In this climate, the climber climbed up the cliff with his stiff
- The puffy staff’s stuffy chests are stuffed with sufficient
- The member of good memory remembers to commemorate his friend with
- The room is lumbered with numerous cucumbers.
- The poet’s toes get out of his shoes. Here heroes are zeros.
- In the library, arbitrary the librarian wrote the auxiliary diary
about military literature.
- The royal destroyer employs lots of loyal employees.
- On the voyage, the enjoyable toy brought me joy and annoyance.
- Her boyfriend fed a box of oxygen and hydrogen to the ox and fox.
- The instructor struggled to say, “The structure of the construction
led to the destruction.”
- I debated that the debtor was doubtless in double troubles.
- With a dim triumph, she trims the swimming-suit rim at the
- Twice the twin king wins the winter swinging under the wing of the
- Having piled miles of files, the compiler smiled a while at the
- By the spoon you’ll soon see the smooth tooth of the moon above the
- She met me in the Fleet Street and greeted me with a sweet smile.
- The conductor is reluctant to reduce the conductivity of the
- The producer introduced a productive technological product into
- The anxious man is unconscious of my anxiety.
- Previously he was obviously envious of my success.
- I highly appreciate the preceding man’s precious precise
- The miracle mirrors a horrible error made by the terrorists in the
- I hurt my tongue when I hurried to eat cherry and strawberry
- The man proclaimed in exclamatiogogo claim.
- In no circumstances can the bicycle in the circle of the circus be
- I’m busy unless I’m blessed with less lesson.
- How to pronounce the noun “ounce” in the announcement?
- It’s incredible that the editor’s editorial in this edition is
- The whistler whispered, “Which is rich?”
- Which method of making the metal helmet is more economical in
- The diligent teller told a tedious story about the intelligent
- The soda made the goddess nod by the fishing rod.
- The modest man moderately modified the model in this mode.
- The humorous rumour has something to do with human humanity and
- The wakened cake baker awakes to that he has to brake by the
- I errorr who takes my stake by mistake.
The Caliph, Cupid and the Clock by O. Henry
21 April, 2017We present the short story “The Caliph, Cupid and the
Clock” by O. Henry. The story was originally adapted and recorded by the
U.S. Department of State.
Prince Michael of Valleluna sat in the park on the seat he liked
best. In the coolness of the night, he felt full of life. The other
seats were not filled. Cool weather sends most people home.
The moon was rising over the houses on the east side of the park.
Children laughed and played. Music came softly from one of the nearer
streets. Around the little park, cabs rolled by. The trains that
traveled high above the street rushed past. These cabs and trains, with
their wild noises, seemed like animals outside the park. But they could
not enter. The park was safe and quiet. And above the trees was the
great, round, shining face of a lighted clock in a tall old building.
Prince Michael’s shoes were old and broken. No shoemaker could ever make
them like new again. His clothes were very torn. The hair of his face
had been growing for two weeks. It was all colors—gray and brown and red
and green-yellow. His hat was older and more torn than his shoes and his
Prince Michael sat on the seat he liked best, and he smiled. It was a
happy thought to him that he had enough money to buy every house he
could see near the park, if he wished. He had as much gold as any rich
man in this proud city of New York. He had as many jewels, and houses,
and land. He could have sat at table with kings and queens. All the best
things in the world could be his—art, pleasure, beautiful women, honor.
All the sweeter things in life were waiting for Prince Michael of
Valleluna whenever he might choose to take them. But instead he was
choosing to sit in torn clothes on a seat in a park.
For he had tasted of the fruit the tree of life. He had not liked the
taste. Here, in this park, he felt near to the beating heart of the
world. He hoped it would help him to forget that taste.
These thoughts moved like a dream through the mind of Prince Michael.
There was a smile across his face with its many-colored hair. Sitting
like this, in torn clothes, he loved to study other men. He loved to do
good things for others. Giving was more pleasant to him than owning all
his riches. It was his chief pleasure to help people who were in
trouble. He liked to give to people who needed help. He liked to
surprise them with princely gifts. But he always gave wisely, after
And now, as he looked at the shining face of the great clock, his smile
changed. The Prince always thought big thoughts. When he thought of
time, he always felt a touch of sadness. Time controlled the world.
People had to do what time commanded. Their comings and goings were
always controlled by a clock. They were always in a hurry, and always
afraid, because of time. It made him sad.
After a little while, a young man in evening clothes came and sat upon a
seat near the Prince. For half an hour he sat there nervously. Then
he began to watch the face of the lighted clock above the trees. The
Prince could see that the young man had a trouble. He could also see
that somehow the clock was part of the trouble.
The Prince rose and went to the young man’s seat.
“I am a stranger, and I shouldn’t speak to you,” he said. “But I can see
that you are troubled. I am Prince Michael of Valleluna. I do not want
people to know who I am. That is why I wear these torn clothes. It is a
small pleasure of mine to help those who need help. First I must feel
sure they are worth helping. I think you are. And perhaps your trouble
may be ended if you and I together decide what to do about it.”
The young man looked up brightly at the Prince. Brightly, but he was
still troubled. He laughed, then, but still the look of trouble
remained. But he accepted this chance to talk to someone.
“I’m glad to meet you, Prince,” he said pleasantly. “Yes, I can see
you don’t want to be known. That’s easy to see. Thanks for your offer to
help. But I don’t see what you can do. It’s my own problem. But
Prince Michael sat down at the young man’s side. People often said no to
him, but they always said it pleasantly.
“Clocks,” said the Prince, “are tied to the feet of all men and women. I
have seen you watching that clock. That face commands us to act, whether
or not we wish to act. Let me tell you not to trust the numbers on that
face. They will destroy you if they can. Stop looking at that clock.
What does it know about living men and women?”
“I usually don’t look at that clock,” said the young man. “I carry a
watch, except when I wear evening clothes.”
“I know men and women as I know the trees and the flowers,” said the
Prince, warmly and proudly. “I have studied many years. And I am very
rich. There are few troubles that I cannot help. I have read what is in
your face. I have found honor and goodness there, and trouble. Please
accept my help. I can see that you are wise. Show how wise you are. Do
not judge me by my torn clothes. I am sure I can help you.”
The young man looked at the clock again, and his face grew darker. Then
he looked at a house beside the park. Lights could be seen in many
“Ten minutes before nine!” said the young man. He raised his hands and
then let them fall, as if hope had gone. He stood up and took a quick
step or two away.
“Remain!” commanded Prince Michael. His voice was so powerful that the
young man turned quickly. He laughed a little.
“I’ll wait ten minutes and then I’ll go,” he said in a low voice, as if
only to himself. Then to the Prince he said, “I’ll join you. We’ll
destroy all the clocks. And women, too.”
“Sit down,” said the Prince softly. “I do not accept that. I do not
include women. Women are enemies of clocks. They are born that way.
Therefore they are friends of those who wish to destroy clocks. If you
can trust me, tell me your story.”
The young man sat down again and laughed loudly.
“Prince, I will,” he said. He did not believe that Prince Michael was
really a prince. His manner of speaking proved that. “Do you see that
house, Prince? That house with lights in three windows on the third
floor? At six tonight I was in that house with the young lady I am going
to—was going to marry. I’d been doing wrong, my dear Prince, and she
heard about it. I was sorry. I wanted her to forget it. We are always
asking women to forget things like that, aren’t we, Prince?
” ‘I want time to think,’ she said. ‘I will either forget it forever, or
never see your face again. At half-past eight,’ she said, ‘watch the
middle window on the third floor of this house. If I decide to forget, I
will hang out a long white cloth. You will know then that everything is
as it was before. And you may come to me. If you see nothing hanging
from the window, you will know that everything between us is finished
“That,” said the young man, “is why I have been watching that clock. The
time was passed twenty-three minutes ago. Do you see why I am a little
troubled, my torn Prince?”
“Let me tell you again,” said Prince Michael in his soft voice, “that
women are the born enemies of clocks. Clocks are bad, women are good.
The white cloth may yet appear.”
“Never!” said the young man, hopelessly. “You don’t know Marian. She
is always on time, to the minute. That was the first thing I liked about
her. At 8:31, I should have known that everything was finished. I’m
going to go West. I’ll get on the train tonight. I’ll find some way to
forget her. Good night—Prince.”
Prince Michael smiled his gentle, understanding smile. He caught the
other’s arm. The bright light in the Prince’s eyes was softening. It was
“Wait,” he said, “till the clock tells the hour. I have riches and power
and I am wiser than most men. But when I hear the clock tell the hour, I
am afraid. Stay with me till then. This woman shall be yours. You have
the promise of the Prince of Valleluna. On the day you are married I
will give you $100,000 and a great house beside the Hudson River. But
there must be no clocks in that house. Do you agree to that?”
“Sure,” said the young man. “I don’t like clocks.”
He looked again at the clock above the trees. It was three minutes
“I think,” said Prince Michael, “that I will sleep a little. It has been
a long day.”
He lay down on the seat, as if he had often done it before.
“You’ll find me on this park on any evening when the weather is good,”
said the Prince. “Come to me when you know the day you’ll be married.
I’ll give you the money.”
“Thanks, Prince,” said the young man. “That day isn’t going to come. But
Prince Michael fell into a deep sleep. His hat rolled on the ground. The
young man lifted it, placed it over the Prince’s face, and moved one of
the Prince’s legs into an easier position. “Poor fellow!” he said. He
pulled the torn coat together over the Prince’s body.
It was nine. Loud and surprising came the voice of the clock, telling
the hour. The young man took a deep breath, and turned for one more look
at the house. And he gave a shout of joy.
From the middle window on the third floor, a snow-white wonderful cloth
Through the park a man came, hurrying home.
“Will you tell me the time, please?” asked the young man.
The other man took out his watch. “Twenty-nine and a half minutes after
And then he looked up at the clock.
“But that clock is wrong!” the man said. “The first time in ten years!
My watch is always—”
But he was talking to no one. He turned and saw the young man running
toward the house with three lighted windows on the third floor.
And in the morning two cops walked through the park. There was only
one person to be seen—a man, asleep on a long park seat. They stopped to
look at him.
“It’s Michael the Dreamer,” said one. “He has been sleeping like this in
the park for twenty years. He won’t live much longer, I guess.”
The other cop looked at something in the sleeper’s hand. “Look at this,”
he said. “Fifty dollars. I wish I could have a dream like that.”
And then they gave Prince Michael of Valleluna a hard shake, and brought
him out of his dreams and into real life.
Download activities to help you understand this story
Now it’s your turn to use the words in this story. Do you feel that you
are often in a hurry? How often do you stop to enjoy the world around
you? Let us know in the comments section or on